Do you or someone you know is currently living with paralysis due to a spinal cord injury? Then let us be of a service to you!
- Employment and volunteer opportunities
- Home care services
- Notary public
- Top quality home health aides and state tested nursing assistants.
- Our caregivers must complete a 6 week specialized hands on training program guided specifically to caring for individuals living with special needs such as spinal cord injuries.
- Compassions covers the areas less thought about when it comes to the traditional HHA and STNA training facilities.
- We cover the basics and more such as: taking and recording vital signs, wheelchair transfers, dressing, bathing and more
- Specialized training services: the definition, meaning and cause of Autonomic Dyslexia (AD)-which going un-diagnosed can make the difference between life and death for a individual living with paralysis due to (SCI). Other areas of training will include catheter care, bowel routine, avoiding pressure sores, signs and symptoms etc.
- Specialized training services: proper techniques in the areas of dressing, bathing, transfers, communication, cooking, housekeeping and more
Do you live in the Cleveland or surrounding area and are living with a challenging physical disability? Let us know how we may be of a service to you!